Sunday, April 19, 2009
Dirty Feet
A couple things I can update you on... (and no, I haven't transferred any photos yet but this week I promise - sort of). Hubby was super busy yesterday - we opened all boxes in the shed and garage. I am highly disappointed that a new playset for the kids did not mysteriously appear. The shed is organized and Phil vs. riding lawn mower = Phil wins again folks! The oil was sludge and the battery shot but no problemo for old Fillup. I raked the whoooooole back yard and it looks better. The kids had a fabulous day in the beautiful weather. I think a true sign of a fun day for a kid is when it is time to put jammies on and your feet and lower legs are brown with dirt. We had a couple feet baths last night. The family room is almost complete - well, except for the trim which is supposed to be a brown color and looks rather lavenderish. We (ok, Phil) has until Friday to repaint that trim (new carpet comes Friday - woohoo). Kids are looking forward to school which starts Tuesday. I will take them and pick them up. On Wednesday though they start riding their respective buses. Fun! Phil had a coworker over for dinner last night - burgers out on the patio. Twas great. Actually, I don't think I could have asked for a better spot to live -- the mother across the cul de sac puts her chair right in the middle of the circle and her daughter and my kids were biking and bouncing balls and chasing each other in the wide expanse of the circle... as the sun was setting, we headed in for books and bed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a great place and that you are very happy. Kisses from Mrs. M to Emma and Luke
ReplyDelete