I thought I would quickly add a few more pieces of Luke's work. I am heading off to a book fair at Emma's school this morning. All is well! Above is a vest he made for himself! He is always making "costumes". Next, we have a color by number. He was into these for a few days - Phil and I were busy matching colors to numbers (a Space view of Earth on this one)!! Finally, a list of unhealthy foods! If you aren't sure about some foods you are eating... check this list! Auntie Stacy - I bet you are so proud!
Latest funny comment: The driver's window in the black car decides to not go back up on occasion... for me more so than for Phil. Usually, it gets stuck down when it is raining (because I have to ask for directions or get the mail or something... forgetting that this window is tempramental). One day it would not go up as I am driving around with rain pelting me in the face and I call Phil kindly wondering what the "trick" was to get the darn window up... No trick folks, it just really doesn't like me! Anywho, Luke's theory is that whenever it is raining it won't go up. Whenever it is sunny, it works just fine. He explained it very calmly to me that was how it worked. Funny!
just checking....
ReplyDeleteok - anonymous worked! So....Luke, did white powered donuts not make the unhealthy food list because they make your teeth white? LOL!
ReplyDeleteNext-healthy food list! Great job!
Love auntie stacy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!