Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kitchen counter tops

The new counter tops have arrived!
(Don't look too closely at the cabinets -- they need to be stained and new hardware put on.) A mix of tan, white, black... It is hard to see the tan in these photos. We picked out paint today --- a light tan - "Woodrow Wilson Putty".

We also picked out the back splash tile -- a whitish with tan accents...

You can see the new cook top and oven hood and sink and wall oven... very fun!
I need some opinions on window treatment! Also, what color should my soap pump be? I can't decide if I should do a stainless steel or an accenty color? I think I remember someone said you shouldn't do more than three colors in a room and we already have those. So throwing in a red pump or a different color curtains, is that a no go?


Stay tuned... hopefully this weekend I will get you updated with more of Luke's Birthday and Mother's Day at Longwood Gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment