Yes, we are back and just about organized around the house.
Grocery store - check
Library - check (saw The Boy in the Striped Pajamas - loved the movie's message)
Kids hooked up with neighborhood pals - check
I thought I would start off with some funny things the kids said on vacation...
Emma was just cute because she is into rhyming things lately and so I was Mommy Wommy and Grandma Mary unfortunately was Gramma Damma for most of the trip...
Lukie had a couple good ones... he was wondering about "Dog tags" - his grandma had given him one (which read High Maintenance but that is a whole 'nother story!) - and he just couldn't get over why they weren't called Human tags? (Why are they called dog tags? There has to be a good answer!) The other thing that Luke got himself involved in came when his cousin told her mother that she hated her. I asked Lukas if he would ever say such a terrible thing to his mom and he replied... "You never know". Stinker!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment