A couple funny things lately:
First, my children still want to marry each other. They don't get as upset as they used to when I would tell them that they absolutely could not marry each other (weirdos!). I have since started explaining that they couldn't get married because their babies would look funny. Nonetheless, they were playing getting married the other day... and our neighbor friend, T (her name for short), was over and involved in the whole affair - so to speak. Actually, T and E were fighting over who was going to marry Lukas. As it turns out, Luke did marry both of them but he explained it this way to Emma who was woefully upset with all of it ... "Emma, you are my girlfriend, I am going to fall in love with you. And T, I am just going to marry her." Nuff, said! Thus, Luke and the gals entered into polygamy and I asked if they wanted to go live in Saudi Arabia or Utah... they chose Utah because... after explaining how the girls would probably have to cover their faces with a hijab or something like it in Saudi Arabia - Luke decides for everyone that the two ski goggles that were going to work as the hijabs would just not be the best option because one of the goggles had a little damage to it (I'll give him credit for keeping both wives happy!) That's my boy! And don't worry... when we actually are doing the wedding ceremony, I skip the you may kiss the bride part!
And the other thing I wanted to share, is that Phil and I have been starting to say and sing things at the same time... out of the blue! One instance... one of our children was talking about wishes at dinner and w/o any misstep, P and I broke out in "When you Wish Upon a Star" at the exact same moment. A couple days later, something else happened in the kitchen and now I am forgetting but it was the same - weird!!! We have just looked at each other and shook our heads!! (There was one other instance but it wasn't as dramatic as these first two).
First, my children still want to marry each other. They don't get as upset as they used to when I would tell them that they absolutely could not marry each other (weirdos!). I have since started explaining that they couldn't get married because their babies would look funny. Nonetheless, they were playing getting married the other day... and our neighbor friend, T (her name for short), was over and involved in the whole affair - so to speak. Actually, T and E were fighting over who was going to marry Lukas. As it turns out, Luke did marry both of them but he explained it this way to Emma who was woefully upset with all of it ... "Emma, you are my girlfriend, I am going to fall in love with you. And T, I am just going to marry her." Nuff, said! Thus, Luke and the gals entered into polygamy and I asked if they wanted to go live in Saudi Arabia or Utah... they chose Utah because... after explaining how the girls would probably have to cover their faces with a hijab or something like it in Saudi Arabia - Luke decides for everyone that the two ski goggles that were going to work as the hijabs would just not be the best option because one of the goggles had a little damage to it (I'll give him credit for keeping both wives happy!) That's my boy! And don't worry... when we actually are doing the wedding ceremony, I skip the you may kiss the bride part!
And the other thing I wanted to share, is that Phil and I have been starting to say and sing things at the same time... out of the blue! One instance... one of our children was talking about wishes at dinner and w/o any misstep, P and I broke out in "When you Wish Upon a Star" at the exact same moment. A couple days later, something else happened in the kitchen and now I am forgetting but it was the same - weird!!! We have just looked at each other and shook our heads!! (There was one other instance but it wasn't as dramatic as these first two).
No comments:
Post a Comment