Yesterday at dinner, Luke told us he had two favorite things he likes to do:
1. Drink orange juice
2. Draw
So, here is some of that drawing!
(Oh, and before I forget, both kids passed their swim lessons! Last night was their last night and they both did so well! Also, this past week, Lukie was invited to be in the Gifted and Talented program at school - I don't think we are going to do it. Well, more discussion and information is needed anyway!)
Video game representations!
The little fishies cut off the packaging and glued into this storyline...
His new Webkinz panda that he named Zack. (He recently "bought" sunglasses and shorts for him).
Using old photos and newspaper clippings to make a collage!
Portraits of sister, Emma!
The EB is coming!
Good old Seven! (She is hanging on... I have given up on the futon - she sleeps on her own blankie on the futon now!)
Titled: Alex and his kite
Some cool dudes
Both of these above are characters from his Super Mario Wii Game that I think he might be addicted to...
I like his snake! (how he divided it up)
Snowman! (Fitting!)
Mr. Groundhog himself!
Resting in a sleeping bag, Gma Kate!
His homage to our visit to IKEA...
That is his daddy!
Upside down banana eating monkey
Writing says: I miss co. That is our old house. I miss co a lot (sad face in the o). O yhe! Co stands for colewrao. (airplanes and homes throughout the drawing)
Phil and I had a talk with him after this - we have had no indication that he was sad in any way and even during our discussion, he said he just drew it for his teacher and he never really admitted to being sad????
That is it for today!
I can't wait to see how he interprets our White House and Capitol tours later this week...
Luke's pictures amaze me-and the amount of drawings he completes is incredible. He has wonderful details in his drawings-love the groundhog home. I am sure you are keeping all of these treasures.I love his 2 best things-oj and drawing.
ReplyDelete