Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Xmas and Aunt Steaky!


Good Morning! Merry Christmas! Opening stockings!

Scratch tickets for Phil of course!

Air Hockey - sweeeet!
(until mom stepped on it a couple days later - still being repaired!)

Auntie Steaky opening her gifts!

E's cool guitar from Kate and Andy

Lukie playing his DS with his accomplice nearby!
They resemble each other - the ears? the eyes?

Morehead Familjen

With Auntie S
(Gosh, the red eye is bad in these?? I wonder why?)

The Ladies of the house!
(notice Emma's makeup from her new kit!)


BUILD A BEAR

(Thanks, Auntie Snakey!)



Stuff 'em!


Put those hearts in and lace 'em up!


Get 'em dressed and don't forget the tighty whiteys that Black Bear Darth Vader has on under!


Awww! Cute!

It was a lovely, relaxing couple days... and nice to have Smith celebrating with us!
(She even went out in the cold for a few walks!)

----------------------------------------

I had the day off today due to frosty, freezy and wet weather today! The kids had a delayed start - it must be worse where I work! How exciting that I got yet another blog up! I must take a break now and do some "real" things around the house... if I have more time, I'll be back....

Funny stories:

Luke was acting like a seven year old at the dinner table and we were pointing out to him how he might try to NOT act like a seven year old - what he might do to not actually annoy and tease and basically get on everyone's nerves... Emma came up with a great solution:
"Why don't we just replace his batteries?"

And the other day we were reading a story about a cousin who comes to visit and is quite mean to his cousins... and Emma says, "that's like Jakie!" and Mr. Mature Himself replies, " Jake isn't mean, Emma. He just misbehaves sometimes". The way he said it was just so ironic - so nicely juxtaposed right next to the picture in my head of him running around that morning after stealing his sister's stuffed doggie, Cherry Pie and not giving it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment