Little Miss Collector
Emma has a little shelf where she collects things.
Here is a list:
pine needles from Gma Kate
a sparkly red crayon
dryer sheet (cuz' it smells good)
sea glass
rocks
shells
Little red plastic guy holding a box (similar to those small green army guys)
a couplebeads
grapefruit seed
Little purple gear that is broken off something and is broken in half
few corn kernels (fall colored)
and
I would swear she had a screw given to her from Phil but ???
(Not proud to admit but I know some things never made it to this shelf because I threw them out!)
I directly quoteEmma after she finished eating her artichoke last night at dinner:
"Can I just drink the rest of the butter now?"
Funny (naughty!) Lukas drew a picture of Justin Bieber and wrote "ToEmma From Justin" and put it in the mailbox... Poor Emma really believes that she got mail from Justin Bieber and that he sent her this picture! What to do? What to do?
I am no longer Mom or Mommy to Lukas... for some reason I am now
"Mimi"! (Fun!?)
I think I have talked about something like this before... but today Lukas was wanting a "Whoopie Puppy" and Phil and I were like, a what??? It turns out a Whoopie Puppy is a...
Twinkie!!!
We had gone to the Reading Terminal in Philly today - a faux farmers market in downtown... I say faux because it seems more like restaurants and salumerias than fresh produce. I would say it is like the Seattle Fish Market sort of place. Emma got ice cream from Bassetts - an ice cream shop that has been there since 1893 and is still owned by a fifth generation Bassett. Lukas instead of ice cream decided to get Oxtails. I did not mispell that and I am not pulling your leg... so if you happen to have a great Oxtail recipe lying around... please send it our way! We got some great produce at excellent prices! It almost made the $15 parking worth it! :)
Here is a list:
pine needles from Gma Kate
a sparkly red crayon
dryer sheet (cuz' it smells good)
sea glass
rocks
shells
Little red plastic guy holding a box (similar to those small green army guys)
a couple
grapefruit seed
Little purple gear that is broken off something and is broken in half
few corn kernels (fall colored)
and
I would swear she had a screw given to her from Phil but ???
(Not proud to admit but I know some things never made it to this shelf because I threw them out!)
I directly quote
"Can I just drink the rest of the butter now?"
Funny (naughty!) Lukas drew a picture of Justin Bieber and wrote "To
I am no longer Mom or Mommy to Lukas... for some reason I am now
"Mimi"! (Fun!?)
I think I have talked about something like this before... but today Lukas was wanting a "Whoopie Puppy" and Phil and I were like, a what??? It turns out a Whoopie Puppy is a...
Twinkie!!!
We had gone to the Reading Terminal in Philly today - a faux farmers market in downtown... I say faux because it seems more like restaurants and salumerias than fresh produce. I would say it is like the Seattle Fish Market sort of place. Emma got ice cream from Bassetts - an ice cream shop that has been there since 1893 and is still owned by a fifth generation Bassett. Lukas instead of ice cream decided to get Oxtails. I did not mispell that and I am not pulling your leg... so if you happen to have a great Oxtail recipe lying around... please send it our way! We got some great produce at excellent prices! It almost made the $15 parking worth it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment