Sunday, November 27, 2011

We're back!

Don't know how much longer we'll be around though...

(I am going to make a book of this blog and more than likely call it quits...except for posting the photo books I make. I think I can send those in another way though!?)

We'll see!


I shared a nice story with Grandma Kate recently... Lukas wanted to know if she was coming for the holidays and we said no. So then we started talking about Thanksgiving and Lukas said that the best part about Thanksgivings was helping her make rolls!
(So sweet!)


I had a few cute other Luke and Emma - isms but I don't
remember what they said exactly so ??
Lukas had something sassy one day to say after I spilled his drink (half of a half or ?)... and Emma had a bright idea about "pomegranate" when we were talking about granite one day...

and I do know one day, we were in the post office and he was acting like a goofball,
and I asked something to the effect of "don't they teach you how to - insert something about not being a goofball here - in 4th grade?"
He replied, "Yeah, that would be great, Mom! But since I am in THIRD GRADE, I haven't learned it yet!" (I didn't think the lady in line behind us would ever stop laughing!)

I guess you saw the Karate photo... that has started. The kids seem to enjoy it! We are trying to get to the YMCA regularly... this week wasn't so great with the holiday but Emma and I did manage to walk a 5K with Marisa on Thanksgiving Day! (The boys with Travis stayed home and cooked and played Wii).

December looks to be exciting! Always look forward
to our fun activities leading up to Christmas!

So, take care all!
(We might or might not be back!)


No comments:

Post a Comment