Saturday, May 23, 2009

El dia de la madre

at Longwood Gardens in PA! Here we begin our stroll...
Very beautiful!
(It was chilly w/o the sun and just about perfect weather when the sun came out!)
Ooh, the Italian gardens with their fountains...


The Tree house!
(real life sized -- no nails used, just pegs to hold it together! I think?)




Taking a little break under some wonderfully huge trees!


Tooks by the blue flowers!





Emma by the white!
(oops - I don't know what happened to this photo!)

Look at these cool flowers!


I like this photo just because I think they look like father and son. I swear I did not dress either of them! They are matchy matchy with their collared striped shirts! (love it!)



Look at these! Very interesting flowers!
After our stroll (we covered only about half of the Gardens), we went to the picnic area. Here is Emma and her momma!

My gang who made the day special! Thanks for the yummo picnic lunch, Phil!


No comments:

Post a Comment