Saturday, May 23, 2009

El dia de la madre - part 2

The presents I received for Mother's Day are as follows:
The above note was a fill in the blank page for Lukas at school regarding Mother's Day. (Thank you Emma for being my Vanna White!) I really enjoyed this!!!
My mom is special because... siy biy gut food (she buys good food!)
I like it when my mom... gisgs me my fidbrah (gives me my vitamin!)
My mom can do many things! I think she's best at... samwise (sandwiches!)
My mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by... doing the rit thing (good one Tooks!)
My mom is as pretty as a... kiss!
My mom is smart! She even knows... hiaw t to did (how to make dinner!)
Here is the ever essential hand print page that I will save unto eternity and wonder what happened to my baby boy?

Here is a flower vase from Lukas ---- I pull out a flower and on each is a job, like take the trash out, that he is supposed to do right away!


Here is a couple repeats from above (and a cute tea one from Luke) but the middle one is from my little Emma and it says,
"Happy Mother's Day
If I had a flower for every time I thought of my mother, I could walk in my garden forever!"
Anonymous
I also got the store bought presents... new mattress pad and new crockery for the kitchen. Hooray! Thus concludes a day for celebrating moms!

What can we cook up for Father's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment