Saturday, May 30, 2009

Play Set!

We have the play set up! It is so cool too! The kids just love it! They go out and swing and swing and swing...
Here is Phil "starting" to work away! (He actually had already put in quite a bit of time).
Muscle Man Phil is taking care of business! (All day and then some more!)
51 pages (I think it was page 42 that took him over an hour!) of pure joy for Phil! (I can't believe he read and followed the directions!)


Emma trying out the new swings! (while daddy works on the tower parts)


Phil and Lukes putting the climbing wall together.

Finito! Doesn't it rock?!



I love it and the kids love it... Phil wondered if we got it more for me or the kids... hmmm...

I am excited to make a trip to Target this weekend and buy a pool that fits right onto the end of the slide! Tons of hours worth of summer fun!

I think we have a relaxing weekend planned (well, working on our guest room since it looks like we have our first guest arriving soon! Yay for Luke's Godmother!) and then a busy week with school ending! Next weekend is Emma's Birthday! We are off to the Philadelphia Zoo then!
Hoorrrayy!

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful play set--and I love the big trees in the back yard-it reminds me of where an aunt of mine lived in Massachusetts.
    Phil is a clever dad to have put that thing together! Penny

    ReplyDelete