Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Annapolis

Down at the water's edge... checking out the docks! Time for the Pirate Cruise! All gussied up!

Lukas got a sword with blood on it! Excuse me, his name was Looney Lukas!
East Wind Emma got a cute lil' old fish!
Practicing our Pirate terminology - Aye Aye Mate!
Oops - Emma didn't quite get how to be on the lookout! (Hand is in the wrong place - a little bit!)
Listening to what adventure awaits us...
Darn - I just deleted a photo of all the pirates doing push ups... getting strong and tough to take on Stinky Pete! See below!

Shooting water at Stinky Pete! Get 'em mates!
Mission accomplished - we even got the key from Stinky Pete!
Where to next?
(I think EW Emma's tattoo is getting a little itchy...)

Alas, we found the X and treasure galore was inside! Not to mention Pete's Glog... don't worry though - it wasn't poisoned! The little pirates just pretended to fall asleep (to trick the captain)!
USNA
It was a very lovely campus... I have to just get my complaint out there though. I was hot --- really hot walking around... and the Chapel and another hall that we had wanted to see, were closed!!! Go figure! I guess we'll have to head back at some point! (We did have lunch at a great spot though!! Phil had an awesome crab - whole wheat crust pizza!)

Gma Kate! Phil swears he has a photo of himself sitting on this from when he was younger... maybe?

John Paul Jones Crypt

Model Ship Museum
Nice photo taking of your dad, Luke!

It was a lovely drive home... actually, it was a nice drive there as well. In the fall, we will have to get back and see the plebes in formation and more!!
Might be heading the the beach again this weekend... check back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment