Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Jerzey" Shore


A great day at the Jerzey Shore!  We noticed lots of Italian fare along the boardwalk!  Pizzas that were 28 inches!  Yum!  (We didn't have any!)
Lots of playing in the sand!  Building and burying! I think Emma thought it was a great afterthought to add the "shells" to Luke's chest!
The group out in the water!  See the two shirtless men straight out -- Phil and his buddy, Mitch from work!  We had fun with the kids out in the deeper water... getting pounded by waves!  I was almost drowned (holding Emma) by one big one --- I don't know how my sunglasses stayed on!  It was a garage sale pretty much with nothing being sold!  (I was a little blinded by the salty surf for a bit and had to spit a few times afterward!) 
Relaxing a bit...
Very fun day with our new Delaware friends! 
Newsflash!!!
Phil bought me a new videocamera... called a Flip Camera (or something?) so I will hopefully be moving into the realm of videos for you all to see!!  I am so excited!
Next trip up you ask??
No plans as of today... but our friends went to Hershey, PA and had some good fun there, so...  

No comments:

Post a Comment