Thursday, October 29, 2009

Luke and his art

Luke really is a little artiste. He loves just sitting and drawing and getting his thoughts on paper.
Here he wanted to draw what everyone in the family was doing (not true necessarily):
Luke - playing Wii
Emma - sleeping
Mommy - talking on the phone (whatever, dude!)
Daddy - reading
Seven - being a happy old dog
(that is exactly how our couches look!)






He was drawing sports and competitions for awhile.



Some "Me and My Dad" ones... (a story w/o words)




Here are some creations he made to play with... you might think that his parents are too cheap to buy him some Star Wars light sabres - nope, he has three! (Five if you count the ones here - and probably ten if you count all the ones I've thrown away!)


The brown hand below is the Emperor's hand... you know in the movie when he is "electrifying" Mace Windu (at least Luke thinks that's who it is)!







I like this one. I think I'll title it, "Scuffed Knee and Band-aid".

Below - Daddy is quite a popular topic. I think that is a good thing - does that indicate a healthy relationship between son and father?

And finally, a multimedia project again... here is a shark with a tail that moves! And you can't see it in the photo, but there is a flap to cover the face if it is too scary for younger kids!!!

And that is it for now... just the other day he drew a house that was three dimensional!! I don't even draw three dimensional houses (and never have - Geometry is not my strong point)!

No comments:

Post a Comment