Saturday, November 7, 2009

Odds n Ends

We'll start off with a photo from our 8th Wedding Anniversary... (beginning of September)
We went out to dinner at an Italian Restaurant in Greenville - it was good, nothing special! Well, the company was great but the food was sodar (Swedish for so so - if I remember correctly. I have to start thinking of Swedish words again - I hope to get back to Sweden in 2011 with Phil and the kids- any and all are welcome to travel with us!!!)...


(the old hold-the-camera-for-you-and-me shot)

Tennis for Lukas! This was to be the grand plan since soccer was a no go! But after a few rainy weekends in a row... I think Luke had a total of three (maybe four) lessons... He seemed to enjoy it!



Out into the street for more action...




First fire - a real one!! - in our new home!!

We have since bought a couple boxes of fire logs and decided if that was going to be our way, then we would be broke by mid November. So, we bought a cord of seasoned wood and boy, do we love the hissing and the not lighting at allll of the unseasoned wood we paid for!!
Bummer deal, dude! What to do now?
Anyway, here was the fam enjoying the fire and some popcorn while watching...
Mythbusters
or
American Funniest Home Videos
or
Dirty Jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment