Here is the Little Miss counting for me...
I do have many pictures and videos to upload... I have organized my thoughts and now I will just have to find the time to get them posted!
Updates:
Lukas does have Lyme's disease - really nothing to be too worried about... just have to monitor for any future tic bites (that is when it could get serious). We caught it early and he has started his three weeks of antibiotics. He feels pretty good - except for the virus he just got over (still coughing a bit). I am watching Emma closely because she seems to be following in Luke's sicky footsteps but her junk seems to be settling in a bit deeper... I knew when we moved that we might be meeting up with some new viruses = East Coast bugs!!!
Gpa Andrew stopped in from Baltimore for a quick night's visit... it was rather a Three Ring Circus (Seven attempted the stairs in the middle of the night - she hasn't done that for months!!) during his visit here. We don't blame him if he has been scared away.
Gma Kate is back in town tomorrow - visiting a friend of hers. Hopefully, we will have a few sightings!
Fall festivals in schools tomorrow will be fun... and Halloween is going to be great as well! Stay tuned!
Lastly, here is E after we had just finished a tour of the Hershey (fake) factory and a trolley tour of the township (there is no such place as Hershey, PA - Try to find it on a map!) She was absolutely certain that she wanted to be a factory worker... she changes her tune in this video but I thought it was fitting to have entitled it, "High Aspirations". Don't most kids say doctor or lawyer or President of the United States?? Proud as peaches of my Emma!
Her shirt does indeed say, "I may be cute... but I still bite!"
And Luke's Halloween shirt (Holiday shirt thanks go to Gma Mary of course!),
"Who needs Halloween? My sister is scary enough!"
No comments:
Post a Comment