Sunday, October 18, 2009

Auntie Stacy's Visit

The cousins!!!





Nicely tanned after a day at the beach!








Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

The waves were quite treacherous - I think Hurricane Bill (?) had just passed through... there was some warning about rip tides and what not too... HA! Next time, I am going to take that sort of situation a little more seriously. Especially when my cousin looks up from her beach chair nap and thinks to herself -- Man, that lady is like drowning out there!! --- As it turns out, it was me struggling to get out of the water but the waves kept knocking me down. I did have small rocks embedded in my knees... (Had I told this story yet?)



The kiddies with their momma!
It was a very nice weekend! We showed her the Delaware sights (even some PA visits) and the weather cooperated and we hope she comes back someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment