Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's been awhile

So, here is what has been happening around here... the Grandmas just came and went. We were busy with them and had some fun adventures! (Coming soon to a blog near you!) I even have a couple photos to start with from Auntie Stacy's visit in August. I've volunteered at the kids' schools a couple times... so that is fun. I am wondering about part time jobs... maybe twice a week or something... I'm not sure what effort I want to put into finding a job right now! (I'm not sure what effort companies put into hiring seasonal employees anymore??) What else? Lukas has lost two teeth and the top right one is hanging by a thread. The kids are excited for Halloween and they are going to be... You'll have to wait and see! Luke's funniest comment today was that he thought that Bed Bath and Beyond was called, "Bed Bath and Blonde"... The kiddos got cute little Halloween cards from a family friend and Lukas has already memorized what his card says (All credit goes to the card writers):

Humpty Pumpky sat on a wall
Humpty Pumpky had a great fall
All the ghoul's horses and all the goblin men...

ENJOYED PUMPKING PIE AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

Kids are doing great in school. Emma had a daddy only night with Phil at school - they both had fun at the Firefighter Themed night. Luke was named Student of the Month again at school - he got that honor in May of last year. (For citizenship I think?) He is excited to say the pledge for the whole school. Phil has been busy at work and seems to really be enjoying his time there. I will now get back into blogging... we have some fun activities coming up with hayrides and parades and so on! We don't expect any visitors in Nov or Dec - some quiet holiday celebrating this year... but any and all are welcome!

We are having problems with our new computer so we are heading back to Best Buy right now to see what is going on with it...

Be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment