Yes, indeed that kid is funny.
His vocabulary lately has been full of "giving (dad in one instance) the hairy eyeball" and the "cold shoulder".
Gma Kate on the phone the other night taught him about "hot tongue" which I followed up with "being in hot water with your parents".
Then on the 10th straight day of being at home, I told him he couldn't play any more Wii because it was turning his brain to mush. I explained how people say that watching too much tv is not good for your brain and it doesn't really make you think. So, the conclusion he drew went something like this:
Well, Dad's brain is already mush then! It must turn to broccoli after that.
Very matter of fact and... he cut back on the Wii, a little bit, that day.
(Can you tell I sort of gave up after so many days?)
And P.S. - It is snowing again today. We have maybe 1-2 inches already this AM. I think it is just enough that I will need to get out and shovel. (That is a good thing w/o a gym membership!)
No comments:
Post a Comment