Sunday, March 14, 2010

House Photos


I had grand plans to put before and after photos but... ???
So, here is the most recent efforts at making our house a home!
First up - Emma's purple (and white and pink) room


Next up - the Family room - the place for family game night (and a roaring, cozy fire in the winter months!)



The kitchen! The backsplash was all Phil!


The Yellow - cheerful and sunny in the mornings - dining room! (where we eat) and yes, we need a new light fixture badly!!

Below - is the beautiful living room! :)
Someday we'll get new couches...



Front entry! My new black (Amish made) cabinet! It has seashells all over it from last summer!


The Took's Red Room! (See - we can name our rooms like the White House does!)




The Green Room! (where the magic happens! :) )
Ok, I know... totally didn't need to say that!

If we ever get the outside up to par, I'll give you a peek at that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment