Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Beach... lately

I must correct myself... in Jersey, they call it The Shore, of course!

A couple funnies first:

Lukas has taken to calling "snuggies" - "whoopsies"
(You'll have to take this up with his dad if you question why and how they are a part of Luke's vocabulary).


Emma, the other day, was wondering what kind of dog Buzzie was...
and Lukas in turn wondered that since he was called a "terrier" that must be right because he "tears" everything up?? Right mom?

and finally, during the middle of the 95 degree heat and 100 percent humidity, Emma tells me she is going outside. I'm like why?? It is sooo hot out and nobody is going out there with you. Her reply: "I am going to go fall down so that I can put a band-aid on".
Me: What?!
So, she proceeds outside and comes back in to show me where she stepped on a rock and, "Look mom! Can't you see where I stepped on a rock? I need a band-aid right now!"
The rock sore was negligible and the need for the band-aid unfortunately was not
at that moment.
The band-aid fell off 5 minutes later.
Maybe I need to loosen the rules on when you get a band-aid in this house?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dutch Wonderland
in PA


With our friends!
With our ice cream cones!
(Notice the awesome tie-dye shirts we made!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Cape May, NJ
Searching for... you guessed it! Shells and rocks!


Emma buried in the sand.
Dora buried in the sand.
Luke getting buried in the sand.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ocean City, NJ

(having technical difficulties with the photos - will post at a later date!)




No comments:

Post a Comment