Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lukes and more

So Luke tells me... I am getting to be an adult now.

Really... Why?

Because look at my toothbrush. It is not all destroyed and smashed from my brushing. I know how to brush like an adult now... I've had this toothbrush for like 2 months and it still looks good.




The "MAN TESTS" have begun...

Passed - 2
Failed - 0

Man Test #1
Eat a whole packet of "Fire" sauce at Taco Bell. Actually, it was a race your dad and see who finishes first sort of test... I don't really know who finished their packet first?! I do know that afterward Phil had nothing to drink and Lukas sucked down his soda.

Man Test #2
Eat a whole banana without cutting off the ends or the icky parts. (Alright! I admit it - he gets this from me!) Mission accomplished no problem.


Note for the record:
At dinner the other night, my son did actually say to me for the first time,
"Like, duh! Mom!!"

Tell me, what comes next???


Cute Story #1:
Emma has a little friend on her softball team who was so concerned a couple weeks ago over the fact that she had to wear the same blue uniform every week and the other team got to wear all different colors and uniforms each week... (isn't that funny? She just somehow missed the fact that it was totally new people and coaches every week!?)


Cute Story #2:
At school the other day, a student of mine had a cotton ball stuck in his ear all day due to an earache. At about 2 PM, one of my other students was very concerned and wanted to know if I knew that this other boy had some big white thing stuck in his ear...

"Yes, he has a hurt ear. It is cotton."

A look of confusion breaks over the child's face and then he smiles...
"I love eating that cotton stuff!!"

(He thought it was COTTON CANDY in the other kid's ear!!!)



Not much school left... I am not sure what future this blog has. I am going to try something new with my scrapbooking - I am going to try to go digital! I want to find a program that I can just share the books I make... thus, I am not doing my BLOG and then doing a scrapbook of the same photos. I like telling my little stories though! :) A good way to see keep track of our lives over the years... anyway, I think I always promise big things over the summer when I am going to have so much time... (NOT) I might have to search for jobs again anyway! PA is not looking good financially for school districts and my job here teaching older kids at night has had its pluses and minuses. We'll see - I'll keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment